Saturday 4 June 2016

What a difference a day makes

My friend Tonny who is half Dutch says that the weather is always good I'm Holland
After nearly a week of gales and horrible weather in UK I was keen to believe him.
So with an expectant mood we set off yesterday morning to sail to Amsterdam.
The weather when we left was windy, it soon became very foggy and this morning when we arrived in Holland, it was SUNNY!!
Thanks Tonny!!
Also thanks to the boat St Christopher for helping us across the North Sea in one piece
My friend Steve say he is now in a holiday mood. Sorry there is no pictorial evidence of this
Anyway we are all happily moored in a nice marina having a drink with the crew from Bonita
and looking forward to another hot day tomorrow

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment